Teamwork Arts presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of some of the biggest and most prestigious events Delhi has ever seen! Here is your chance to work with numerous international artistes, be part of the team who has multiple national and international festivals to their acclaim (including the ever growing Jaipur Literature Festival) and be witness to a unique experience!
Volunteer with Teamwork Arts for their upcoming festivals between October and December 2015 in Delhi at exalted venues and with a crew that has worked for decades in theatre, music, dance and the arts. You can be front and center to all the excitement, fanfare, adventure and brilliance that brings these incredible events to life! This may be your stepping stone to the field of Event Management.
Venue Management: To make sure every venue is ready prior to every event that is to take place in that particular area. With multiple venues to take care of, that too simultaneously at many instances, Volunteers will be required to ceaselessly exercise their prowess at organizing!
Artist Liaison: Volunteers, to this end, are the face of Teamwork Arts for their respective Artist! They will receive the artists and assist them through the day, through each of their scheduled programme, make sure that the artist is at a venue, ready for his/her performance. Offering warmth and hospitality at all times the Volunteers must make sure that the Artist is comfortable and refreshed when he/she enters the space reserved for them. They will be the communication line between Teamwork and the Author!
Transport & Accommodation: The most stimulating albeit one of the hardest tasks, requiring organizational skill. The volunteers will be in charge of taking care of the author’s itinerary, having them picked up and dropped from and to specific locations and making sure their accommodation is ready and comfortable. Volunteers under this
department will have to be quick on their feet to tackle any problem that may arise.
Information and Registration Desk: Volunteers will be required to know-it-all, literally! They will need to know of every schedule, every venue, every artist and the time and place where an event is to take place. They will have to be up-to date with every change, so that they may inform the audience and provide assistance at any given point. Registration Volunteers will receive the audience, check for Identities and will also be in charge of registering and welcoming the guests.
Food& Beverage, Hospitality: Volunteers to this end will ensure that all artists, crew members, guests and audience members are well taken care of and their needs are met.
Backstage Production: Volunteers in this department will be right in the centre of the high voltage action that takes place at each show/performance/event. They need to be calm, unexcitable and ready to take charge at all times.
Terms and Conditions
- Only applicants above the age of 18 will be considered
- Interviews of those shortlisted will be held at the Teamwork office
- Applicants who do not respond to emails/phone calls from organizers during the selection process will not be considered
- Past the first round of selection, there will be a Group Interview Round for final selections
- The volunteers will be assigned departments at the discretion of the organizers and this will not be changed unless required
- There will be a training programme, post- selection, before each event, which is mandatory for every volunteer
- Upon selection you will be asked to sign an undertaking
- Volunteers will be required for the entire duration of the event they are selected for
- We primarily will choose volunteers from Delhi
- We would appreciate a 10 day prior notice in case a Volunteer wishes to back out after his/her selection
- There is no financial remuneration for the role of the Volunteer, although we will provide a certificate crediting the volunteer for his/her efforts