TEAMWORK ARTS PRIVATE LIMITED
2. COLLECTING YOUR DATA
2.1. THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
2.1.1. Personal Data While using our Services, we may ask you to provide to us, certain personally identifiable information (PII) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- - First and Last Name
- - Email Address
- - Postal Address
- - ZIP/Postal code/Country
- - Telephone Number
- - Gender
- - Occupation
2.1.2. While using our Services and payments therein, we may ask you to provide financial information such as Credit/Debit Card number and/or Bank account number. While we may ask for your details, it is hereby clarified that we do not retain any payment related information whatsoever. All our services are linked to payment getaways and as such only dotted information is received by us.
2.1.3. Non Personal Data While using our Services, we may also for certain Non-personal information, which is information that does not exclusively identify you but is related to you nonetheless. Non- Personal information may include, but is not limited to: - Age
- - Age
- - Gender
- - Interests
- - Preferences within our services
2.2. HOW IS THIS DATA COLLECTED
2.2.1. Directly Provided By You: We may ask you to provide your personal information, or information about your preferences or interests when you:
- - Subscribe/Register for an account on our Services.
- - Sign up to receive regular updates from us.
- - Make a purchase on our Services.
- - Participate on social media accounts involving our events, initiatives or brands.
- - Provide information about other people through our ‘refer-a-friend’ email feature.
- - Submit user-generated content on any part of our Services that permit it.
- - Knowingly volunteer information on any other part of the Sites (e.g., request for customer service , submit a job application).
2.2.2. Collected By Us: In addition to any information you provide directly to us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain non-personal information when you interact with our Services, including but not limited to the following:
- - Location Data: Some of our Services may deliver content based on your current location if you choose to enable that feature on the concerned services portal. Specifically, in cases of our mobile application, if you enable the location-based feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by the app.
If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an app does not have that feature, the app will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store, location information.
- - Device Data: Whenyou access ourServices through a computer or a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device’s unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device’s operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our services or when you access the services through a device.
- - Usage Data: We may log certain data about your usage of our Services such as log files, clickstream data, a reading history of the pages you view, your search terms and search results and additional data related to the traffic on our Services such as date/time stamp of access, advertisements viewed, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, referring website addresses. It is possible that such data is collected even if the Servicesare not open on your device or you’re not logged in.
- - You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. We and our third-party providers may use Local Device Storage in connection with the Service for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine whether you have seen a particular Some browsers offer a ‘Do Not Track’(hereinafter, ‘DNT’) feature that lets you inform websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not respond to these signal and at this time, we do not alter our practiceswhen we received a DNT signal from a visitor’s browser. You may opt out of the use of your Data for online behavioural advertising by third parties at any time. To find out more about DNT, please click here.
- - Tracking Technologies: We may use web beacons, web bugs, internet or pixel tags, clear gifs, digital fingerprinting and similar technologies on the Service and in our communications with you, such as within e-mail and text messages and push notifications. We use Tracking Technologies to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients, and for lawful business purposes.
- - We may also use Tracking Technologies for the purposes of ‘Online Behavioural Advertising’ (OBA) which allows us to serve advertisements tailored to the interests you have shown by browsing on the Services and on other sites, applications, destinations and services, using the same or a different device. To enable OBA, we may use Tracking Technologies to collect data including but not limited to the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of your device, date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data.
2.2.3. Collected from third-party sources: We may also acquire your personal and non-personal data offline or otherwise from other sources outside of our Services to, among other things, enable us to supplement the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience with us.
If you provide information to us, you are said to have given consent to us for the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of the said information in India and other countries and territories.
2.2.4. Collected from Social media sources: While using the Services, if you choose to access, visit or use any social media platform which may be integrated to the Services, we may receive your data that is available to the social media platform including but not limited to your contact information, your registration information or usage of cookies within the said social media platform.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all of your Data that we receive through social media platforms in the same ways as all of your Datareceives through the Service.
3. USING YOUR DATA
We use the information we learn about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience with us. We may use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
3.1. To manage your account and registration as a user of the Services which gives you access to different functionalities of the Services including processing your subscription to any of our products, participation in any of our contests or submission of any content to us.
3.2. To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
3.3. To ensure performance of a contract, its compliance and undertaking of the items or services that you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Services.
3.4. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about our services and events unless you have opted not to receive such information.Your geographic location information may specifically be used to show you content (including advertising and sponsored messaging) based on geographic location.
3.5. To provide and maintain the Services, including to monitor your usage of the Services, your customer service requests while using the Services and completing such requests as soon as reasonably possible.
3.6. To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
3.7. To evaluate your application for career/employment with us, in connection with an employment inquiry and for related recruiting, reporting and recordkeeping purposes whether or not we hire you, for as long as required or permitted by law.
3.8. Towards other purposessuch as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience with us.
We may also share your data in certain situations:
3.9. With our service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Services and to contact you if so required for services such as technical maintenance, market research, community and forums management, auction services, e-commerce, personal/job search and other advertising functionality, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services.
3.10. With other users if you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas of the Services with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. We may also disclose your data for any other purpose with your consent.
3.12. Your information may be used for services that may be managed or participated in by one or more Third Party providers. In such cases, the Data may be used by us or by such provider(s), each pursuant to its own policies. We seek to require such provider(s) to follow this privacy policies and will not authorize them to use your data except for the express purposes for which it is provided. However, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.2. With respect to payment on the Service, we may retain information such as your name, age and residence for our records towards the said payment. However, we shall retain no financial information as all the payments on the Services are made through payment gateways. As such, we will not retain, sell or rent your financial information such as credit/debit card number or bank account number. We may however, transfer such information to third-party payment providers that need access to such information in order to fulfil a transaction.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
5.1. Unless otherwise specified on the Services, we may sell or share your information amongst our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and with other third parties who we think may offer marketing services or enable us to market our services tailored to your interests.
6. TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
6.1. Your informationis processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. As such, information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
7.1. If you do not wish to receive marketing or other commercial messages from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the message you receive. Please note however, that you may continue to receive certain communications that are necessary for the Services such as renewal notifications, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative service bulletins.
7.2. If you do not wish to be a part of our Tracking Technologies as detailed in Clause 2.2.2 and the Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA) thereof, you may be able to opt-out by visiting http://www.aboutads.info or http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk or by clicking the “Ad Choices” icon that appears in adverts served through OBA. Please note that the option to opt-out applies only to tracking by Third Party Providers across the Services and other sites, applications, destinations and services but not tracking among pages within the Services itself.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
8.1. We take all commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information that you share with us on the Services.
8.2. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data that you send to us or the security of servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with your Data. We are not responsible for any loss of such Data or the consequences thereof.
8.3. In the event that we believe or are informed that the security of your data in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate considering the sensitivity of the breach, we may notify you by e-mail, push notification, or otherwise.
9. PRIVACY RIGHTS
9.1. In some countries, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data.These may include the right to request a copy of your personal data that we or our group companies holds about you and/or you may request that we provide a copy, corrects, amends, deletes, erases, destroys, objects or blocks/restrict processing and/or use of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
In some countries, you may also ask us to provide some types of the Information to you in a structured, machine-readable format and ask us to share such data with another controller. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep, or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
9.2. For Our Users In The United Kingdom And European Union
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described below. If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your questions, concerns or have any complaints about how we process personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority.
9.3. For Our Users In California
If you reside in California, we are required to provide additional information to you about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data, and you have the right to request that we provide you with access to your personal data, delete your personal data, and to opt-out of any sale of personal data.
9.3.1. Users are requested refer to the Californiaspecific information below:
- (ii) Sale of CA Personal Information: In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not ‘sold’ (as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) CA Personal Information.
9.3.2. California Consumer Rights
Subject to certain exceptions, as a California resident, you may have the following rights with respect to your CA Personal Information to request:
- (i) access to your CA Personal Information that we have collected, used or disclosed [or sold] within the preceding twelve (12) months;
- (iii) information about the CA Personal Information we have disclosed for business purposes [or sold] within the preceding twelve (12) months.
9.3.3. Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident and wish to exercise any of these rights, pleasecontact us using the following information. If you are a California resident, under the California “Shine the Light” law, you have the right to receive:
- (i) information identifying any third party companies to whom we may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company's direct marketing purposes; and
- (ii) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.4. For Our Users In Nevada
9.4.1. If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personally identifiable information we have collected about you to third parties. If you wish to submit a request to opt-out of the sale of such information you may submit your request in writing to
9.4.2. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us, and Our affiliates harmless, on demand, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your submission of the Proposal.
10. POLICY COORDINATOR
FOR RESIDENTS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION:
FOR RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM:
RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA:
FOR RESIDENTS IN INDIA: