Career at Teamwork Arts
Manager – Digital media marketing
Position: Manager – Digital media marketing
Reporting: Sr VP Marketing & Sponsorship
Employment Type: Full Time
Teamwork Arts is hiring in our Digital Marketing Dept! Requirements include 6 yrs min experience in Digital Marketing & Social Media. You should:
- Have min 3 years exp managing Google adwords, YouTube and FB ads
- Have managed & led Digital/Social media ads and PPC strategy
- Have driven performance marketing strategies and operations across ad networks.
- Have set up ads across platforms and managed budgets
- Be able to track results and optimise for best outcomes
- Be able to work efficiently with our design and content teams to build eye-catching ad content
- Be able to work closely with our sales team to give required data points
- Be able to report on marketing performance to enable improvements in results
You also have to:
- Expand on existing strategies, add new services and research new platforms to create growth
- Identify areas of bid/budget/keyword automation to guarantee better sales/reach
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of a project’s life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit each festival/event's need & nature
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
If you have the requisite skills & exp, do share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com or inbox your contact details and profile link
#digitalmarketing #googleadwords #socialmedia #hiring #Immediatehiring #Digitalbuying #Teamworkarts #JLFJaipur
Position : Content Executive
Department : Content & Communication
Reporting : Content Head
Job Role :
- Should be proficient in the language to be able to work across festivals on promotional copy longform and on web, advt campaigns, social media and press releases, marketing pitch-PowerPoint presentations & blogs and write eye-catching BUT CORRECT copy.
- Work would include background research on festivals,
- Crystallising main points for writing, proofing artiste profiles,
- Proof-reading website and brochures.
- Should be eager to learn, have an affinity towards the arts and literature,
- Quick to think and understand cultural nuances.
- An idea of the arts of India and fondness for reading and literature will help a lot.
Qualification & key skills :
- An English literature major / MA with a thorough understanding of correct prose-writing & the rules of grammar
- Should have knowledge of copy-editing, grammar check,
- Should be good with proofreading, editing.
- 2-3 yrs of work experience is preferred.
Manager – Full Stack Developer
Position: Manager – Full Stack Developer
Reporting: Sr Manager Websites
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Exp & Requirements
Minimum 3 years exp in similar capacity
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues