Career at Teamwork Arts
. Sponsorship manager: - You should be MBA with minimum 5 year of exp in Sponsorship Sales, New Business Development, Brand management, Must have worked in target based role
- The role of the Sponsorship Manager will be to secure new Sponsorship alliances for existing festivals which has been largely untapped in the past. As part of the team you will be instrumental in establishing best practice in winning new business and creating consultative thought leadership sales packages for big ticket spenders. You will work closely with the Project Heads
- Responsible for selling our festivals to prospective sponsors and alliance partners against agreed targets. Work on achieving & fulfilling the set targets by the HOD(Individual& Team targets)
- To contribute towards brand and product positioning and develop market strategies for getting sponsorship for our festivals
- Brainstorming with the production head & the festival team on the festival ideas and then accordingly make the festival pitching and presentation
- Responsible for Relationship building & key account management with the existing clients to get more business
- Working towards delivering the set team target and individual targets for the year
- To understand thoroughly and establish appropriate channels/mediums of reaching the target audience keeping the budget in mind.
- Required to be networked into market to not only connect with prospective sponsors and marketing agencies but keep informed of the competitive environment
UI Developer – Angular
- Responsible for handling end to end design & execution of all product web interfaces
- Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use
Work closely on UI/UX designs and back end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
- Design, development, integration, delivery of different UI side modules of the product
- Design skill is advantage (be able to work on Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in making responsive layouts
- Experience developing in Agile development processes
- Work closely with product management, customer support and SQA to continuously evolve and innovate the product.
- Involvement in the full development life cycle of projects.
You should be a PR/Mass Comm Graduate with minimum 2 years exp in PR.
You will be required to develop and execute PR campaign.
• Co-ordinate with third party vendors, agencies, manage its content and maximize its use as communication mean along with a the Implementation and circulation of Newsletters across the Print, Electronic as well as Social Media.
• Delivery of PR activities through effectively understanding projects’ needs.
• Meeting and networking with media people, report writing, event endorsement, organization of press conferences, plan and execute product launches, media roundtables etc.
If you have the requisite skills & experience please do share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.; email@example.com
Position – Video Editor
Position – Video Editor
Key skills: Adobe Premiere pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
Job Role :
- We are looking at a video editor (Preferably male) with minimum 3 years of exp in Adobe Premiere Pro proficiency & basic knowledge of Adobe illustrator, Photoshop & After effects.
- You should have working knowledge of Motion Graphics and have edited small or large videos
- Please share your resume with the work samples at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about us do Visit our website : www.teamworkarts.com